Monday, March 28, 2011

Fresh Start

My optimistic nature is starting to look at Monday as a day for a fresh start.  If the weekend didn't go as planned or I didn't accomplish what I had intended, there's always Monday waiting with a clean slate. Instead of dreading Monday as the start of another work week, Monday gives me hope and a chance to redeem a lost weekend.


I don't have any dyeing news to report.  It's all numbers right now as I plan re-stocking and inventory, but there are some fun new things in the works.


And Tower Mill Shawl is still on the needles.  I was coming 'round the bend into the home stretch when I had to stop for this.




Refueling.  There will be progress pictures later in the week.


As we gear up for another round of sheep and wool festivals complete with sheep herding and shearing, you might find this article interesting. Clara Parkes answers follow-up questions to a segment she did on The Leonard Lopate Show.  She talks about farm conditions, shearing and keeping sheep healthy.  


And now I'm off to make the most of my fresh start.

No comments: