Monday, January 3, 2011

Off And Running

It's Monday morning, and the holidays are officially over.  After all the planning, preparation and anticipation it's always a bit of a let down. That's why it's a good thing to have lots of work lined up.  There's nothing like a full schedule to get you back in the swing of things.


In preparation for the week ahead I did some work over the weekend. I will be dyeing later this week, so I spent time getting yarn ready for the pots.  After a short break from dyeing over the holidays I'm back in the groove.


I also posted all of the Dirty Water DyeWorks yarn on Ravelry.  If you're interested, you can find it here.  Another thing off my to-do list.


Somehow I didn't get as much knitting done as I had anticipated - probably because I was working on all of the above.  I do have something ready and waiting for me.




This will be a new project, a new booth sample.  By the way the mug is the work of Jennie the Potter.  Check out her Etsy shop - she also makes knitting related pottery.


Have you ever seriously considered becoming a shepherd?  Do you have the space for a flock?  Susan from Juniper Moon Farm is having a Flock Giveaway.  Actually she's giving away two flocks.  Be sure to pop over and take a look.  Even if you're not interested in entering, it's fascinating to follow the process and see who wins the flocks.


We had a bit of a celebration on New Year's Eve complete with hats, horns and confetti.  I woke up on New Year's Day to find this - remnants from the night before.




Party glitter.

No comments: