Monday, August 3, 2020

Knitting Adventure

Every once in a while, it's fun to have a little knitting adventure.  As I was heading out the door over the weekend,  I grabbed a project that was waiting in the wings.  I deliberately didn't choose a project that I'd been working on during the week.  I picked something new and fresh that had to be cast on.

Once I was on the go, it was even more exciting when I realized I was going to be working on US 8 needles.  I haven't worked on anything bigger than US 6 in a long time, and I felt this project was going to fly off the needles.


So far it has.  This is Cannon Bandana.  

I'm getting ready to join in the round.  There's one more color to add to the mix along with more striping.  My weekend outing ran longer than anticipated, and I was happy to have more knitting time.  It was a successful knitting adventure.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay you for having something ready to grab on your way out the door!