Friday, August 21, 2020

Behind the Scenes

The last couple days have been an exercise in patience and tech troubleshooting.  There have been several glitches, but the Fiberworld show is chugging along.  I must say it seems more than a little strange that my booth is up and running, but I don't need to be present.  I can come and go as I please.  It's both liberating and disconcerting at the same time.

Here we are in day three, and my set up is finally running smoothly.  Or as smoothly as it's going to get for this event.

I was prepared for a lot of tech kinks, and there have been plenty of them.  It's reassuring to know that the other vendors had the same problems.  Now that everything is sorted, I'm ready to coast into the weekend.

When my daughter went to a fancy bakery and brought home an assortment of goodies, I spotted this week's color inspiration.

Tiny details.

No comments: