Monday, August 17, 2020

Scattered Monday

I'm having a scattered Monday.  Some days it doesn't matter if I get an early start.  It just means my plans unravel by 10:00 instead of noon.

Here's a quick schedule update on the Fiberworld 2020 booth.  I'll be live in the booth for the following time slots.  I'll probably check in at other times, but these slots are guaranteed.

Wednesday, August 19: 1:00 - 3:00, Undertone

Thursday, August 20: 4:00 - 6:00, Namibia

Friday, August 21: 3:00 - 5:00, Navelli

Saturday, August 22: 10:00 - 1:00, The Early Blossoms

Sunday, August 23: 1:00 - 3:00, Love Note

I've listed a sample with each time slot.  I'll be talking generally about these patterns - color selection, construction, helpful tips. Conversation isn't limited to these patterns, and I encourage people to ask questions. Pattern selection, color consultation, techniques . . . I'm flexible with these sessions.

And now I have to get back to work.

I managed a quick photo shoot this morning while the lighting was still good, and now I need to process all the pictures.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Looking forward to tuning in, esp. as I cast on for Namibia! Yarn arrived today - gorgeous, love the Seafoam especially - thank you!