Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday Woes

Monday, you've been out to get me since the moment I woke up, but I'm not giving in.  This morning I maybe lingered over my knitting for a couple extra rounds, but you didn't have to throw my whole day into disarray.

All right.  I admit I probably didn't have to cast on a new project over the weekend, but that's no excuse for throwing my stitch count off when I was trying to knit a ribbing tube with over 140 stitches.  Getting all those stitches sorted took a lot of time . . . time I should have spent on other things like email and photo editing and website updates.

Not a problem, I said.  Actually I said much worse while I was ripping back, but I'm stubborn and now my stitch count is back on track.  No worries.  Tomorrow is another day, and it's not a Monday.

No comments: