Monday, August 24, 2020

This Close

Fiberworld 2020 is a wrap.  There were several tech challenges along the way which is to be expected.  It was a good opportunity to experiment, and overall it was a success.

This morning I dismantled my virtual booth, and my office is back to normal.  While I was in the midst of setting up and tearing down, I did a little more reorganizing.  I can't seem to get enough of rearranging the moveable parts in my office.  It's like a giant sliding puzzle, and it's been a form of pandemic entertainment.  I hate to call it quits, but I think this time I've truly maximized my space.

I also updated the calendar in the right sidebar.  Note to Boston knitters.  I'll be at Bead + Fiber on Sunday.  This is an outdoor event, and masks are mandatory.

Now for a little knitting time.  I have a couple projects that are this close to being finished.

No comments: