Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Chasing Shadows

One day soon I'll have new knitting to share, but right now Fiberworld prep continues over here.  Most of my time is devoted to the tech side of things . . . lighting, Zoom accounts, website updates, more lighting.

Due to schedule miscommunication, I won't be live in the booth this afternoon.  Here's the schedule as it stands now:

Thursday, August 20: 4:00 - 6:00, Namibia

Friday, August 21: 3:00 - 5:00, Navelli

Saturday, August 22: 10:00 - 1:00, The Early Blossoms

Sunday, August 23: 1:00 - 3:00, Love Note

My live "booth" is set up and ready to go.  I plan to change the look every day of the event.  What can I say.  I'm easily amused.  It's like rearranging the living room.

And now I'm off to dig up more lights.  It's a gray day here, and I need to chase the shadows away.

No comments: