Monday, November 6, 2017

Snapshots from Fiber Festival of New England

It's Monday morning, and I'm savoring an inspiring weekend.  Fiber Festival of New England was fun all around.  This event is like the slow version of Rhinebeck.  It's a busy show, but I still get to chat with people, offer color suggestions and catch up with friends.  It was an action-packed weekend and a great way to wrap up the fall show season.

Here's a glimpse.


There were animals.



Tables full of fiber.



Yarn.




And more yarn.



Wool for rug hooking.


I did a double take when I saw this . . . so lifelike and truly a work of art.




My daughters drove out and spent a day.  We had some 
mother-daughter time and even managed pedicures and dinner.  Our time together is always a treat - even when Luz sticks her tongue out at me.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by this weekend!  And now I'm off to get busy.

No comments: