Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pie Baking Day

Like many of you, I'm scurrying to get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday.  It's not even noon and already I've added several things to today's list.  

Just when I thought the house was looking respectable, this morning the dog left a trail of muddy paw prints all over the place.  As I type this, he's digging through the trash in my office.  It's like having a toddler in the house.  Clearly I need to delegate dog duty to someone.

Today is pie baking day - an annual tradition in our house.  Before I get busy, I'm wrapping up a few last minute work items.


I'm also entertaining the idea of dyeing yarn for a project that's been brewing . . . just three quick pots.  But first more coffee so I don't strangle the dog.  

For tomorrow . . . here's to good food and time spent with family and friends.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Clara and I mixed up pie crust; the chocolate pecan filling will happen later tonight. We’ve been invited out for dessert Saturday night, so that’s when I might make the apple gingerbread. I can’t wait to hear which pies you choose to make!