Friday, November 17, 2017

Time to Weigh In

Yesterday I focused all my knitting time on one project.  Sometimes that's the best strategy when I want to achieve noticeable forward progress.


This is Everyday Shawl.  I'm using a gradient bundle so it's a little easier to notice progress or a lack thereof.  When I was planning this project, I decided I wanted to use every bit of yarn.  So far so good.

The pattern also includes instructions on the percentage of yarn required for Part 1.


Before I could keep going, I needed a quick weigh in and a little math. Now I'm good to go.

The house is a mess, and I really need to do some cleaning before the holiday next week.  I convinced myself this winterberry bouquet from the farmers' market would help the situation.  If nothing else, it put me in a festive mood.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Vivid orange.

No comments: