Friday, November 24, 2017

And Now for the Weekend

Yesterday we had a lovely time with family and friends.  I started cooking first thing in the morning but was a little off schedule trying to pull everything together at the end.  All I needed was four extra hands, and a couple of the kids rose to the occasion.  I didn't even have to beg or bribe for their help.

My reward for a full day of cooking is plenty of leftovers, especially pie. You can guess what I had for breakfast this morning.  I plan to stay out of the kitchen for the rest of the weekend, and that translates into bonus knitting time.


I started this last night.


Latvian braid for the win.  Lovely detail with minimal fuss.

Once again we're participating in Small Business Saturday.  Orders placed between Saturday, November 25 (tomorrow) and Monday, November 27 will receive a 15% discount.  The discount amount will be refunded.  Please note this offer does not include Yarn Knot subscriptions and gift certificates.

Before I get started on my weekend . . . this week's color inspiration.


Yellow cheer.

No comments: