Monday, May 16, 2016

Snapshots from New Hampshire

I'm back from a delightful weekend at New Hampshire Sheep and Wool.  Usually this event is held on Mother's Day weekend, so we were a little out of sync this time around.  This is a traditional New England event, and people came out just the same.  Even the weather was typical New England - almost summer on Saturday, more like fall on Sunday and winds reminiscent of a good Nor'easter.

I completely failed at pictures this weekend.


I had slotted time for picture taking on Sunday, but a flat tire first thing in the morning thwarted my plan.  Life has a way of doing that.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth.  This show is always good for social connections, and it was wonderful to chat with everyone.

I came home full of ideas and inspiration.


For today . . . time to recover and plot a few new projects.

No comments: