Friday, May 6, 2016

And So It Grows

I have an itch to cast on a new project.  I don't know what exactly, but I've been resisting the urge to hop on Ravelry for fear of falling down a deep, dark hole.  

This week I've been bouncing back and forth between two shawls, but the allure of a fresh project is hard to resist.  I'm in the midst of spring shows and really need to hold off on anything new until I get to the other side of this flurry of activity.  And so I soldier on with what's already on the needles.


The pink project is growing, and that's a good thing.  The pattern is Dangling Conversation in case you're wondering.  I've tweaked the pattern to fit a mini gradient bundle I'm working with.  I'm on the second skein of four, and I'm not quite sure how this will play out on the other end.  I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.  For now I'm just enjoying the rhythm of the pattern and the subtle shift of colors.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Rich purple complete with raindrops.

No comments: