Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday's Mission

Spring is a busy time of year, and I'm always juggling commitments. Between shows and graduations and parties and showers . . . well, usually I can't do it all.  

This past weekend was an exception.  On Saturday I was in Rhode Island for a one day event.


Short and sweet.


It was a lovely day.  It started out bright and sunny.  The clouds rolled in by midday, but the rain held off.  Thanks to everyone who came out.

Sunday morning I was glued to the couch with my knitting.  I could have spent the entire day lounging, but I had a graduation party to attend.  I was tempted to take a nap, but I rose to the occasion and was out the door by mid-afternoon.  This was one of those rare weekends where I was able to do it all.

Here I am Monday morning, and this is the task at hand.


Find a hat pattern for these two.  I'm on it.

No comments: