Monday, May 2, 2016

Snapshots from Connecticut

On Saturday I was at Connecticut Sheep and Wool.



I didn't have much time for taking pictures, but it was a beautiful day both inside and out.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by to chat or to share finished projects.  It was great to see so many familiar faces. Before I knew it, the show was over, and I was on my way home.

Yesterday was raw and rainy, so I decided to take the day off.  Well, not the whole day but as close as I could get.  After putting out a couple fires and a quick run to the grocery store, the rest of the day was mine.

Since I had finished a project late last week, I had license to start something new.


There's nothing like a little pink to brighten a rainy day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pink! Love it - sorry I missed CT Sheep & Wool this year. Of course, I still found yarn at Green Mountain Spinnery!