Friday, March 13, 2015

Untangled

This week I've been chained to my desk - sifting and sorting pieces of paper, muttering numbers to myself, generating reports.  Tax season is weighing heavily on me.  I'm almost finished with my part and can't wait to hand everything off to the accountant.

While I've been crunching numbers, the fiber companion at my desk has been the unruly tangled mess that Benji created.  See my post from earlier this week.  After whittling down a pile of papers, I would pick up the tangled pile of yarn and work my way back from the end, slowly winding a little bit at a time. 

I worked back and forth between papers and yarn.  As my pile of papers disappeared, so did the pile of yarn mess.  Both piles were finished about the same time, and I was thrilled.


Now I can get back to the fun part.

This week's color inspiration celebrates St. Patrick's Day.


Shamrock green.

No comments: