Monday, March 23, 2015

Lost Knitting Time

For once I'm happy it's Monday.  Maybe today life will calm down a little and return to normal.  This past weekend had a little too much excitement for my taste - the kind that involved driving to the animal hospital at 1:00 in the morning, the kind that involved so much lost sleep a gallon of coffee couldn't touch my tired, groggy feeling.

Poor little Benji had a medical emergency.  You may remember he's my daughter's puppy.  As luck would have it, she was on vacation this weekend, so he was my responsibility.


This morning I picked him up from the hospital, and now he's resting comfortably.  I did have a little knit chat with the woman who checked us out.  She was wearing a lovely scarf, and it turns out she knit it. Knitters are everywhere.

All that lost sleep really messed with my weekend plans, including my knitting.  


My consolation was taking a little time to start this.  Here's to a better week ahead.  I have to make up for lost knitting time.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Oh, so sorry about the puppy emergency. Those things just can't wait, but the lost sleep is just that, lost.

I hope you will feel restored soon!