Friday, March 27, 2015

Ready to Travel

I met my deadline.  Spectral is finished.


I blocked it the other day and had plans to take pictures, but the weather refused to cooperate.  The photo session will have to wait for another day.  I can take the sample to Vermont this weekend, and that's the important thing.

I've spent a little too much time on Ravelry lately and have been resisting the urge to start several random new projects.  So far I've managed to maintain, but I've had the itch to cast on with reckless abandon.  Deadlines keep me on the straight and narrow, but with Spectral off my list, I have a little wiggle room in my knitting schedule. It's good I'm working this weekend.  That should minimize the damage.

Sometimes dry flowers can be just as beautiful as live ones.  This week's color inspiration only encourages me to let the flowers linger just a little longer.


Aubergine.

1 comment:

NicoleS said...

I know what you mean about spending too much time on Ravelry. I keep starting projects and not finishing them - you're lucky you're more disciplined.