Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fiar

The newest booth sample in my collection . . . 


Fiar.

Over the weekend this cowl was on display in my booth, but I was working on it until the last minute. 


This is one of those projects that was blocked on a hotel bed.

I used a Lillian gradient set. 


I don't have a link for the sets yet.  One day soon I'll have them on the website.

This was an entertaining pattern.  It was a good traveling project, and the color changes kept it interesting.


If I didn't have so many other projects lined up, I would be tempted to make another one with different colors.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment for the February giveaway. Jen has the best advice for snow days when she calls them "guilt free knitting days."  I subscribe to the same philosophy and try to get some extra knitting done when the snow flies.

The February winner is AtPlayWithFiber.  If you didn't win, you'll have a chance later in the month when I'll be running another giveaway.

2 comments:

Yarngiraffe said...

The Fiar came out great!! And please let us know when the sets are ready. Those are my favorite shades of blue! :)

Jill L said...

Love this cowl snd the ysrn is gorgeous!