Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Yarn Knot Socks

Socks are one of my favorite things to knit - small, portable and practical.  I always have at least one pair under construction.  I've been getting more and more requests for all things socks, so I decided to do something about it.  

Introducing Yarn Knot Socks.


This yarn subscription is the socks-only version of Yarn Knot.  It includes 3 installments and will ship the middle of January, February and March.  Each installment will feature a different yarn base, an exclusive colorway and a suggested sock pattern.  Follow the link for more details.

This weekend I'm on the road again, but I don't have to travel far.  I'll be at Fiber Festival of New England at The Big E grounds in West Springfield.  In just a few short years, this event has really taken off. I'm looking forward to another weekend filled with yarn and fiber.  And now I'm off to start packing.

No comments: