Monday, October 6, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

I'm in the midst of my usual Monday scramble after a weekend on the road.  I was in Vermont, and it was splendid.  The weather had everything from damp to delightful, and it was great to see so many people come out.  

The weekend was full of variety.  I gave a demo and encouraged a group of knitters to take the plunge and try thrumming.  I also had a wonderful discussion in the sugar shack with one of the Orange County Sugarmakers.  He explained the new maple syrup grading system that will soon be used in the US and Canada.  I'm a big fan of maple syrup and found it all very interesting.

Here's a glimpse into my weekend.


Quechee Gorge as the fog was lifting on Sunday morning.


The picturesque fairgrounds.



Paper art from SisterZart.


The yarn tasting.  This is just a small sample.  There were many plates to choose from.




Thanks, Vermont, for a weekend full of wonderful fun!

No comments: