Monday, October 20, 2014

Of Rhinebeck and Winners

It's the Monday after Rhinebeck.  If I had more control over my calendar, I would have scheduled a day off.  But I don't, so I'm back in the thick of it.  As an added bonus, I've been puppy sitting this morning.  With so many things calling for my attention, today is a good exercise in setting priorities.

I spent the weekend immersed in all kinds of wonderful and have come out on the other side feeling energized and inspired.  From the constant parade of handknit garments to the chatter with friends to the broad array of yarns and colors, it was a weekend that was exhausting and exhilarating all in one.

Here are just a few things that caught my eye this weekend.





From the Tsarina of Tsocks . . . I've admired this design from afar, so it was fun to see it up close and personal.




This is the work of Cara Romano.  She has combined metal work with fiber to create beautiful jewelry.  Go ahead and follow the link.  You won't be disappointed.


Both the weather and the fall colors were spot on.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth.  It was a delightful weekend all around.

And thanks to everyone who entered to win one of the gift certificates. The winners are Christine and Stacey L.  Check your email for details.

No comments: