Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Restart

On Friday I had a blog post all ready to go, but our tenuous internet connection would not cooperate.  I was proud of the way I handled it.  I walked away, poured another cup of coffee and started to knit. There's no sense expending energy on something I can't fix.

After a weekend of sorting cables, troubleshooting, relocating my desk and more troubleshooting, I think my connection is up and running for good.  I'm starting the week more than a little behind on all things computer related, but I did make some knitting progress.


The right front of Penny is finished, and I've moved on to the right armband.  I didn't read ahead to figure out where this design is headed. I'm following blindly and enjoying it.

After a week of muddling along, I'm ready to make up for lost time. Today I hit the ground running.  Check back on Wednesday . . . I'll be announcing the giveaway winner.

No comments: