Monday, September 3, 2012

False Hope

It's a long holiday weekend - the last chance to catch my breath before the flurry of fall activities.  This has been a weekend without plans so the pace has been relaxed.  Three days of unstructured time make me optimistic that I will catch up on some of my work.  I use the term "catch up" loosely.  I'm satisfied with any movement in the direction of forward progress.

The reality is that I've added more items to my to-do list than I've crossed off, and I've thrown other things into the mix.


Peaches by the box - three boxes to be exact.

There's nothing like eating fresh peaches in season, but there are many delicious things to make with peaches.  Peach cobbler has been a big hit.


Followed by gingered peach sauce.  And I think I promised peach pie for today.

I finished one knitting project.


And started a new one.  This project is even on my to-do list, so I feel like I'm making progress.

1 comment:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Those peaches look amazing! Nothing better than fresh, in-season fruit.