Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Warning Signs

This coming weekend I'll be on the road to Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival.  Last night strong winds and heavy rain moved through this part of the world.  After getting all that wet out of the system, I'm hopeful that Mother Nature has delightful weekend weather in store for us.  I could be wrong about that.  I haven't checked the weekend weather forecast, so I can still be optimistic. No matter what the weather, it promises to be a fun, fiber-filled weekend.  If you're attending, stop by and say hi. Look for me in Building 32.

I've been putting in long days getting ready for the fall shows - dyeing yarn, labeling skeins, assembling kits.  I feel the to-do list goes on and on.  I'm a bit short on sleep.  I should be careful when I'm sleep deprived because my mind can start to wander.  I start having thoughts like . . . I think it would be nice to have a new knitting project for traveling.  Or . . . I would like to have something seasonal on the needles.  I should know better, but I didn't heed the warning signs.



I feel a new sock coming on.

No comments: