Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One More Run

I'm gearing up for one last road trip this weekend before I shift gears for the summer.  This week there's a bit of magic going on in New Hampshire at the Squam Art Workshops - a retreat to foster creativity in a relaxed, peaceful setting.


I would love to be on retreat, but instead I'll be working as a vendor at the Art Fair on Saturday evening.  The retreat sessions are all booked, but the Art Fair is open to the public.  If you're in the area, consider a trip to Holderness for an evening full of inspiration and creativity.  See the link for more details.


Knitting time has been in short supply, but I've been working diligently on my Rhinebeck Mittens (Ravelry link).




Every few days a new clue is released.  I fell a bit behind last weekend when I was on the road, but I'm working on the current clue now. It's kind of like homework - fun homework.  


The flip side.




The 1x1 ribbing is stretchy and guarantees that this mitten will fit almost any hand.  The project knits up quickly and is very portable. Follow the link to join in the fun.

No comments: