Friday, April 29, 2011

All In One Day

Tomorrow is Connecticut Sheep, Wool and Fiber Festival.  This event marks the start of the spring festival season and is always a fun time. 


I'm busy packing and loading up the truck so that I can hit the road bright and early in the morning.




The weather this week has been unseasonably humid.  Drying yarn has been a slow process.  I still have a few skeins that need to be twisted and labeled.  There are always last minute details.


Unlike many of the other festivals Connecticut is a one day event.  It's a lot of work for one day, but I'm looking forward to it.  With any luck the weather will cooperate too.


We've had our fair share of gray days here. Perhaps that's why I'm drawn to this as my color inspiration for the week.




A splash of sunshine.

No comments: