Monday, December 6, 2010

Lillian Goes Live

Here we are - another Monday morning.  The website has been updated with Lillian.  This is the yarn that I used for my first (and second) Pogona.  Lillian is 100% Superwash Merino, 100g / 400yd. This soft, bouncy yarn has the benefit of a firm twist for additional strength.  All shipping charges are free.


I have knitting progress to report but can't share it just yet.  In addition to the holidays I have two December birthdays I'm knitting for.  'Tis the season of secrets.


While I've done very little when it comes to holiday shopping, I did treat myself to a couple of things over the weekend.




Hand rolled beeswax candles and a bag for knitting notions.


The candle maker also had pieces of molded beeswax.  



The beeswax can be used on sewing needles to make them glide.  Or rub it on drawers to make them slide more smoothly.  I think it's pretty just to look at.

No comments: