Friday, December 3, 2010

Finding Enough Time

I've just finished a big project and think I have a little breathing room. I can catch up on housework, play with new dye ideas, maybe even grab some concentrated knitting time.  Is that asking too much? Apparently so.


I've made a commitment to help my kids with a big project.  It's loads of fun, and I enjoy doing it.  While I thought I could squeeze in some other things first, I have to face the fact that there just isn't time. How often does that happen?  I'm very clever when it comes to juggling schedules, fitting in one more thing, multi-tasking to the limit. But sometimes the best laid plans don't work out.  Every once in a while I have to admit that I can't fit one more thing into the schedule.


So the dyeing will have to wait until next week.  It's not the end of the world.  I've consoled myself with the notion that sometimes it's best to let ideas marinate a little longer.


As for knitting I've had to pacify myself with these.




More wee people.  Still charming.


My color inspiration for this week comes from the sky.  I love the early morning light this time of year, so subtle and soft.




Gray trying to be blue. 

No comments: