Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And Then There Were Five

I've been busy finishing up the website.  I say finished although I realize it will never be completely finished.  I've come to think of the website as a work in progress with ongoing changes and updates. Being able to add, delete and change is part of the process.


Lucia has been added to the website.  Lucia is a blend of 75% Superwash Merino and 25% Nylon, 100g / 464yd.  This is a great yarn when you want something that's a bit more durable.  I will be adding more Lucia colorways in the new year.


That leaves one more yarn line to put on the website.  There are just a few more pictures to get ready.




Five to be exact.  And I will be adding more yarn lines in the coming months.  That's the fun part.


If you're looking for holiday ideas, you might want to check out the Christmas issue of inspired ideas.  This ezine has lots of projects from simple to complex.  It's a great way to get the creative juices flowing.


Recently I was gifted with this.




Corny Goodness, 100% corn fiber.  It's a bit rough, but I've heard it softens after washing.  I'm looking for project ideas.  It's not that I don't already have a long list of projects, but my mind wanders.  If you've used this yarn, let me know what you made with it.  

No comments: