Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Take A Moment

Like many of you I've been on the run the last couple of days.  After various lists and several stops at the grocery store it's all done but the cooking.  I think the hardest part is collecting all the ingredients for this holiday.  The cooking and baking will be a breeze by comparison.

Somewhere along the way while I was picking up, dropping off and waiting I finished the stockinette section of Little Colonnade.



Next up is the lace section, and I'm ready for something a little less mindless.  I'm looking forward to working on this and another project or two over the long weekend.

Over the years I've come to appreciate the Thanksgiving holiday as an opportunity to pause and reflect on what's important in my life.  Take a moment.

No comments: