Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Midweek Chaos

It's a few days before a festival, and the countdown is on.  Even thought the festival is virtual, things are just as crazy busy.

My cozy little office is being transformed into a "booth".  I'm still tweaking the lights and the layout.  Contrary to how it looks, I do have a plan.

Since everything is virtual, that means I also have to update the website.


I have a long list of pictures that need to be taken.  I knocked off quite a few today (the light outdoors was in my favor), but there are plenty more to do.  Prep for a virtual festival is definitely different than for an in-person event, but both generate a lot of crazy chaos.

Time for me to get back to work.  I need to play with these lights some more.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Same going on here! Lots of sewing, then photography to do. And making the studio presentable for the live zoom thing. At least each bag doesn't need tagging for virtual! Good luck!