Monday, September 28, 2020

Virtual Monday

Fall festival season is upon us, and I had a festival update planned for today.  Usually I post earlier in the day, but this has been a Monday through and through.  I'm posting late in the day and a second virtual show went live this afternoon, so this post has turned into a virtual twofer.  Sometimes my jumbled schedule works out for the best.

After all these months, I still don't have a grasp of pandemic time, and it's hard to believe October is right around the corner.  Vermont Sheep and Wool is one of my favorites.  I'll really miss this festival and my trek to Vermont, but I'm thrilled there's a virtual gathering to take its place.


The fun happens this weekend.  Admission is free.  Our festival special is free shipping on all orders placed over the weekend.

I'll be "live" on both Saturday and Sunday.  I'm still working out the details and will post the schedule here and on social media.  

Next up is Rhinebeck.  The website went live with classes just this afternoon.  Vendor listings aren't up yet, but you can find vendor posts in the Facebook group.  We'll be vending, and we'll provide another update with more information.

I know virtual events can't replace the in-person experience.  It's just not the same.  The upside is that people who normally couldn't make the trip can now participate.  And you can take it all in from the comfort of your couch.  Now that's a silver lining twofer.

No comments: