Friday, October 2, 2020

Missing Vermont

A quick reminder that Vermont Sheep and Wool is happening virtually this weekend.  Follow the link for more information on participating vendors.  Our festival special is free shipping on all orders.  Be sure to take advantage of that.

I miss everything about this trip . . . the fall colors, the people, the food, the maple creamees.  I'm determined to make the best of the situation and that means Zoom.  I'll be "live" in my office on both Saturday and Sunday.  Here's where you can find me.

Zoom Meeting ID:  856 0534 1459

Passcode:  815009

Hours:  10:00 - 2:00, Saturday and Sunday

Feel free to stop in if you have questions about colors, yarn, samples.  Or pop in just to say hi.  I'm happy to chat.

I've been tidying up the website and added this new bundle.


Criterion Cowl.


This design features a variety of stitch patterns.  I made it early in the pandemic, and the distraction was a welcome relief.  We have bundles in several color combinations.

I've been on a sunflower kick.  They were my color inspiration last week, and they're my color inspiration this week.


What can I say.  They brighten my day.

No comments: