Friday, September 11, 2020

Knitting and Planning

The body of my Toetoe is finished, and the last couple days I've been obsessed with bind offs.  I strayed from the pattern a bit and worked one bind off.  Late yesterday afternoon I decided I didn't like it, so last night I spent a few hours (yes, hours!) ripping it out and starting over.  I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I'm on the right track.  I need to bind off a few more inches and then I'll know for sure.

I'm still in deep with one project but that hasn't stopped me from contemplating new ones.


More mohair for comfort and cheer.

I'm determined to support our local farmers' markets but going every week is a test of my patience and stamina.  The lines are long and people don't follow the rules, but it's always worth the wait.  The other day I discovered cute little peppers . . . this week's color inspiration.


Shiny red.

No comments: