Monday, September 21, 2020

Dissent

I'm not going to lie.  It was a tough weekend.  The death of Justice Ginsburg hit me hard.  I worked on the fringes of the legal system for many years and value the hard-fought battles of Justice Ginsburg.  My daughter is in her second year of law school, and I hope she doesn't have to fight those same battles.  It's been hard to secure forward progress when it comes to equality.  It's just as hard to maintain that progress.

On the recommendation of a dear friend, the Grab and Go for this week is the Dissent Cowl.  Follow the link for a few color suggestions.  The yarn for my own Dissent Cowl is wound and ready to go.


It's a new day.  The fight continues.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

It's a terrible blow but RBG would want us to fight on against all adversity! Keep the faith, donate, call, vote, get others to vote. We will prevail eventually.