Wednesday, May 13, 2020

All In

I've lost track of how long we've been under our stay-at-home order, but I'm still using my strategy of a daily purpose to get through most days.  Some days I have the purpose all planned and ready to go. Other days the purpose finds me.  This morning I woke up without a purpose in mind, but it didn't take long before one presented itself.

I've had a messy insurance situation on my hands.  I figured it would involve at least a couple phone calls and a lot of time, so I've been avoiding the situation like the plague.  I knew I had to get it sorted out for upcoming appointments, so this morning I sat down with phone numbers, coffee and my knitting.

My first call was a dead end because the office has very limited hours during the pandemic.  Not a good start but I forged ahead.  It took several more calls, a lot of waiting and a couple hours, but I was able to resolve the situation.  Daily purpose for the win.  As a bonus, I made some knitting progress.


Short rows and funky stripes . . . I'm all in with this project.

No comments: