Friday, May 15, 2020

Chasing Dust

I've been spending way too much time in my office, and this week may have been the tipping point.  Over the course of this pandemic, I've become obsessed with the dust that collects in the nooks and crannies of my desk chair.  How can a chair get so dusty?  Now I have a weekly cleaning ritual that includes dusting my chair and sticking the vacuum cleaner hose in the hard-to-reach spots.

I'm also trying to sort out a messy cord situation around my computer, but so far that solution has eluded me.  Clearly I need to step away from the desk and get out of my office a little more.

On the knitting front, there are a couple new patterns that have my full attention, and I'm starting to make plans.


There's mohair involved.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Rich shades of orange.

No comments: