Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A Virtual Marketplace

New Hampshire Sheep and Wool was on my schedule for this weekend, and I must say I'm feeling a little sad.  Don't get me 
wrong.  I'm totally on board with our stay-at-home order, but that doesn't mean I don't get a bit weepy from time to time.  It's Mother's Day Weekend, and New Hampshire is always such a festive, community event . . . even when the weather is crappy.

I try not to worry about situations that I don't control.  It's an important life lesson I learned a long time ago, and a pandemic is definitely one of those situations.  Be resilient.  Pick yourself up and figure out a way through it. 


In that spirit, some of the vendors from New Hampshire Sheep and Wool are offering a virtual marketplace this weekend with various specials and promotions.  Follow the tag #virtualNHSW to see what everyone has to offer.  I'll have posts on Instagram and an update on Facebook.  Check it out if you're missing your fiber community this weekend.

No comments: