Monday, February 26, 2018

One Beer

Sometimes I need a day of relaxing yet productive knitting, and yesterday was one of those days.  I have a pompom stash to choose from, so I started there.  I picked the pompom I wanted to use and worked my way down to the yarn and pattern.

In no time at all, I had a hat up and running.  I had an unscheduled day, so I worked on it here and there.  I took time out to get groceries, made dinner for the family, did laundry and dirty dishes . . . all surrounded by knitting.  By the end of the day, I was finished.


One Beer by Thea Colman.

I was looking for a relaxing knit, and this design fits the bill with an easy to memorize garter and rib stitch pattern.


The yarn is Norma, colorway Raven.  Sad to say I still haven't listed this yarn on the website.  If you're intent on getting it, KnitWit and Romney Ridge Yarns & Wool have it in stock.  If that's not convenient, contact me.


Only one beer was consumed in making this hat.  I attached the pompom with the button method.  If you're interested in the details, I posted a little how-to here.


A black-tipped pompom for the finishing touch.

No comments: