Monday, February 5, 2018

Just a Learning Curve

The other day I took a little break from my current projects to get this up and running.


This is the Yarn Knot Socks installment for last month, and I've been eager to give these Addi FlexiFlips a try.


I had a couple false starts but finally got things sorted out.  This year Yarn Knot Socks includes a mini skein with each installment, and I decided to use mine on the cuffs and toes.


I'm fascinated with this concept.  The flexible cord in the middle allows you to bend the needles.  I'm still not completely comfortable with these.  At one point I thought of switching to my trusty DPNs, but I resisted the urge.  I'm going to persevere . . . I've convinced myself it's just a learning curve.  Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

I've been curious about those needles, but I'm not a sock knitter. I imagine folks who knit on two circs, which these are a distant variant of, might have an easier time getting used to them.