Friday, December 1, 2017

Repeat Performance

There are a lot of good patterns out there and only so many knitting hours in a lifetime, but some patterns are worth repeating.  


My second Portland Sequence is off the needles and ready to go.  My first Portland Sequence is a personal favorite and gets a lot of compliments, so I didn't have to think twice about making a second one.

Sequence knitting is almost idiot proof, and this cowl was an easy 
on-the-go project.  I'll miss reaching for it in my bag.


This combination produced cheery pops of color - perfect for dreary winter days.  If you're interested in the yarn (it has cashmere, by the way), this exclusive bundle is from KnitWit.  Contact the shop to see if they still have it in stock. 

Every once in while, I step back and hit reset.  Usually it involves hanging out at the ocean.  During these tumultuous times, I should do it more often.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Blues and grays.

No comments: