Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday Update

In true Monday fashion, my plans for the day have been sabotaged.
I have to swap knitting for driving, and I'm feeling a bit frustrated that I can't do both at the same time.

Before I head out the door for my chauffeuring duties, I did a quick calendar update through January.  See the right sidebar.

This coming Sunday I'll be at the annual Gather Here Handmade Holiday Market.


This event is taking over Inman Square with vendors in various locations.  I don't know where I'll be setting up shop, but I'll post details as soon as I have more information.

I'll have a selection of hand dyed yarn and bundles. 


One of my current favorites is the Cold Brew Collection, and I'll have bundles available in a variety of colors.  Stay tuned for more event details and stop by if you're in the area.

No comments: