Monday, May 8, 2017

Plethora

It's a new week, and I'm starting off with a splash of color.


I took these.

And knit them into this.


Plethora.

Blocking board shots will have to do this time.  I had planned on pictures with a live model, but this morning she was only here long enough to walk the dog.  I guess I need to schedule in advance.


This pattern features an easy 10-row repeat of garter stitch and 
lace . . . almost mindless with just enough going on to keep it interesting.  The fabric is light and airy - a good project for warm weather knitting.

This design has options.  Make it big or small.  Use a solid or mix and match colors.


I used a Lucia 28 Bundle, but it would also be fun in a Lillian Gradient Bundle.

New Hampshire Sheep and Wool is this coming weekend.  I'll have the sample and bundles in my booth.  Stop by and take a look.  I'm an outside vendor.  Later in the week I'll know my exact booth location and will post updates on Twitter, Instagram and Ravelry.

No comments: