Wednesday, May 31, 2017

On to Maine

When I woke up this morning and had an itch to cast on a new project, I went with it.  Some days I just don't have the energy to fight back.  I have a comfortable number of projects in the works right now, but I don't feel overloaded and there's always room for one more.  

My spring tour of New England states continues.  I'm heading to Maine later this week, so this Maine-inspired project was the perfect choice.


The KnitWit Cowl updated for 2017.  It's the same pattern as last year but with a fresh color combination.  Team KnitWit selected the colors, and the yarn is a sport weight blend of Merino, Cashmere and Nylon.

I made the 2016 version last year.  It was my favorite cowl this past winter, and I got so many compliments on it.  I'm excited to have another one.  This yarn bundle is available only at KnitWit Yarn Shop. If you're driving through Portland, be sure to stop.  Or contact the shop directly for more details.

Before I get too involved with this project, I have to do more packing and organizing for my Maine adventure.  This weekend I'll be at the Maine Fiber Frolic.  Look for my booth in Building 2.

No comments: