Monday, May 22, 2017

Chasing Clues

On Saturday I had a long, busy day in Rhode Island, so when I woke up on Sunday, I was ready to take it easy.  I shifted my expectations for the day and grabbed one of the knitting projects near the top of my heap.


When I first heard about the Starting Point MKAL, I was mildly interested.  After I had assembled a few kits with different color combinations, I was in.  

This MKAL is being released in a series of five clues, and already I'm behind.  The second clue was released on Friday, but I'm still working my way through the first one.  I finished one triangle, and now I need to knit another one just like it to complete the first clue.  Only then can I start the second clue.  I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up, but I'm playing by the rules.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Interesting color choices - they fit together well. I'm even further behind, having not yet begun to knit. I did wind the yarn, though!

chathamgrad said...

Uh, spoiler alert?!