Friday, May 19, 2017

Cubetcha

Yesterday my daughter had a mishap at the gym and landed in the ER. Everything is fine.  When we emerged several hours later, she was put back together with an impressive row of stitches.  Now to convince her to take it easy for a couple days.  As an aside, her doctor is a knitter. We had a lovely chat about knitting projects.

Once again I was grateful that I'd had the presence of mind to grab the knitting bag in my mad dash to get out the door.  It turns out the ER is a good place to knit a bunch of cubes.


This morning they were on the blocking board.


Cubetcha

This entertaining project takes 1 skein.  I used Sparkles, colorway Poolside.  I finished this shawl just in time for a little road trip.  The sample and the yarn will be with me tomorrow at Rhode Island Fiber Festival.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Vivid and bright.

No comments: