Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Time to Tidy

The good news is my Quicksilver is moving right along.  The combination of stripes and lace has high entertainment value.


The bad news is I've created quite a tangle of ends.  It's so bad my working yarn is constantly getting caught up in the web.  I hate to cut into my knitting time, but before I go any further I'm going to tidy things up and weave in the ends.  

My knitting will be more enjoyable if I don't have to wrestle with the working yarn and the ends.  As bonus it will save me time on the other end.  If I weave in the ends now, I won't have to weave them in later.

Here's a quick PSA for Boston area knitters.  The Knit 200 Together event is happening this Saturday in Lexington.  This is an opportunity to hang out, knit and make new connections.  Follow the link for more details.

No comments: