Monday, February 27, 2017

Snapshots from Freeport

I'm back at it after a whirlwind weekend in Freeport.  Here's a glimpse.

The market had a diverse mix of vendors.






Cashgora from PortFiber.  Tajik women spin this yarn to help support their families.  I had to bring some of it home with me.

Here's the winner of the fashion show.


Shane learned to knit one year ago, and this year he entered the fashion show with the cat hat.


He made 31 cats and stitched them onto a knit hat.  Each cat took 
1 - 1.5 hours to make.  Well done!

I had a new release this weekend.


Lillian Sprinkles.  These little pops of color are a lot of fun.  I have one project in the works and at least one more lined up.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth.  It was a weekend full of interesting conversations, ideas and inspiration.  

No comments: